Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stephen Flynn Sr's Family


This my Great Grandfather Stephen Flynn Sr and six of his eight children. I have posted this photo before but not with all of his children, I now have the photo of my two Great Aunts Mary Ellen and Elizabeth confirmed and have received the photo of my Great Uncle Patrick. The two children I am missing are Michael, the 1st child born in 1884 and died in 1917, and Thomas the 2nd child born in 1885 and died in 1903, both of Typhoid Fever
                      Stephen Flynn Sr. and Stephen Flynn Jr.       
                             1845-1920                                            On the Rt - Patrick Flynn Sr.

Above on the Lt, is Esther Flynn Lahey.
 In the next photo, standing is Mary Ellen Flynn Holden  and sitting is Elizabeth Flynn Morey.










No comments:

Post a Comment