Monday, December 31, 2012

My Coffey Connection


This is the cover of Eddie Coffey's C/D "Jack of all Trades" from Newfoundland Canada.  We have several copies of his music in our family, in cassette form and C/D and even possibly a vinyl album version.  My mother told us as children, that he was a cousin of hers, who has done very well singing "Newfie Music". He is a Balladeer of Newfoundland History.

With my recent review of my Coffey Family Connection, I am interested in finding out exactly how we are related.  Here is a little Christmas Melody for you to enjoy!

 
Listening to Eddie Coffey always brings a smile to my mom's face.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
                                                  Elaine
                                                




No comments:

Post a Comment